PCL Construction is Canada’s premiere commercial, civil and industrial construction company, offering rewarding trade employment opportunities. With a focus on safety, and the aim of delivering a pinnacle product to our clients, PCL elevates the careers of the tradespeople we employ.
Imagine being part of Vancouver’s new St. Paul’s Hospital construction or building an NHL arena such as Rogers Place in Edmonton, or even working on Canada’s epic Parliament project, the Centre Block.
Who We Employ
We employ craftworkers in the following disciplines for our iconic projects across the country:
- Carpenters and Apprentice Carpenters
- Equipment Operators
- Construction Craft Worker / Labourers
- Concrete Finishers – Journey Person and Apprentices
- Surveyors, Concrete Layout
- Supervisors, Carpenter Lead hands
- Foremen, Structural Formwork.
- Tower and Mobile Crane Operators
- As well as many other construction trades depending on the project.
PCL Construction recruits field personnel of all levels, including journeypersons and individuals new to a trade apprenticeship who aspire to achieve their journeyperson Red Seal certification. Our ideal candidates will support a strong safety culture and will continually strive to perform high-quality work in the safest manner possible. We take great pride in providing our employees with career opportunities unmatched by our competitors.
Learn more about your future and watch us build at: PCL.com